Novosound are looking for a Sales & Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing Manager and Commercial team with its new marketing strategy and significant growth plans over the coming years. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.Apply Now
– Previous experience as a marketing assistant (1 year minimum).
– Good understanding of office administration and marketing principles.
– Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
– Proven track record of a customer-oriented approach.
– Fantastic organisation skills.
– Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software (Canva) and online applications (including Pipedrive, Slack and Air-Table).
– Superb communication and people skills.
– Degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field would be advantageous.
– Technical understanding of ultrasound would be an advantage but not necessary as training will be provided.
– Manage, respond and allocate (to appropriate staff member) incoming leads from the website, email and social media, and communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
– Follow up and communicate with exhibition leads to create potential sales opportunities for the commercial team.
– Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and co-ordination of the department’s activities.
– Support the Marketing Manager in organising and executing various department activities including taking pictures and videos.
– Conduct market and competitor research.
– Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc) for monthly marketing reporting.
– Assist in the organising of attending exhibitions/conferences and the creation of traditional and/or digital campaigns to support them.
– Assist the Marketing Manager to compose content for the company’s website and social media accounts.